Board of Education Hears Proposals from Search Firms
On Monday, Feb. 4, the Waukee Board of Education conducted a work session to discuss the superintendent search and hear proposals from four search firms. All members of the board are in agreement that employing a search firm to find highly qualified candidates for our Superintendent position is the best course of action. You can view the proposals by clicking on the firm’s name.
- EDWise LLC Superintendent Search Proposal
- Ray & Associates, Inc Superintendent Search Proposal
- McPherson & Jacobson, LLC Superintendent Search Proposal
- Grundmeyer Leader Search Superintendent Search Proposal
Here is an outline of our next steps:
- This week, each board member will review the proposals presented to us and two board members will check references for each firm.
- A discussion and vote for a search firm will be on the agenda for our regular board meeting on Monday, Feb. 11 at 6:00 pm. This meeting is open to the public.
- The complete search process and timeline will be established when the search firm is hired.
We will continue to post updates about the Superintendent Search Process on our website.